Pages

Sunday 12 March 2017

Okay Tilda

Howdy all! It's a very Spring like Sunday morning here, a perfect day to be outdoors.. or for Spring cleaning if that's your thing, lol. I have been really busy of late, along with being sick for nearly 3 weeks, but I managed to get some crafty time in regardless. Don't we always?! 

I have really been enjoying using my Magnolia stamps again. Life got so hectic with work, family, design teams, etc and there just wasn't time to colour them up. My first ever rubber stamp was Tilda in Cherry Dress, who remembers her? That was back in 2008! Yikes! I would be horrified to show you the card.. but at the time I thought it was amazing! Happy to say my crafts have improved in the 9 years since then, lol. 

So today I'm sharing a card I made featuring Okay Tilda. 💖💖💖


The base for my card was cut on the Silhouette, I just love the variety I have with the Silhouette. It was definitely a purchase worth making. I used it more in one week than I used my cricuit in the 2 years that I had it 😏


I used copic markers to colour her up:
Skin - E000, E00, E11, E04, R20, R22, white gel pen
Hair - E50, E53
Flowers - V12, V15, V17
Shirt/Socks/Ground - C1, C3, 0
Pants - R81, R83, R85, R39
Shoes - E21, E42, E43, E25


Other products used:
Flowers - I am Roses
Dies - Flowers. Postage Stamps, Tags.

Challenges:
Craft-Heaven Shop - Spring
Magnolia-licious - Anything Goes with the option of ribbon

Have a great day!
Sandie

2 comments:

Rosette's Cards said...

This beautiful card with Okay tilda is very very cute!! And those flowers in her hair and on the card, they make a really sweet touch!!!

Thank you Sandie for joining in the fun at Magnolia-licious. I hope we'll see your lovely creations again :)

Hugs, DT Rosette
http://rosettescreativeheaven.blogspot.com.mt/

Susi said...

Gosh! What a sweet Card <3 Love the pretty shape, the whole design and of course the pretty cute Tilda. Everything matches perfectly togethter.
Thanks for playing with us over at Craft Heaven Challenge. Best of luck =)
Hugs, Susen